HEALTHY BEETROOT HALWA IN STAHL HYBRID FRYPAN
Day 2 of Navratri brings some sweetness with it along with the beautiful colour of Red. Here’s our take on this day and a healthy Halwa recipe for you!
Blogger Sneha Singhi Upadhaya made this delicious recipe in her Stahl Hybrid Frypan!
Let’s celebrate a very #StahlishNavratri with a healthy dessert recipe! 😍
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 3 Beetroots; Grated
- 1 cup Milk
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Elaichi Powder
- 2-3 tbsp roasted Dry Fruits; Chopped
- Heat the Ghee in a pan. Add in the grated Beetroot & cook this for 4-5 minutes.
- Next, add in the Milk. Cook this for 20-25 minutes till the beetroots soften.
- Add in the Sugar & Elaichi Powder & continue cooking on a low heat till the milk dries up.
- Serve the halwa hot, garnish with chopped dry fruits & dig in.