CRUNCHY PAPAD KA PARATHA IN STAHL HYBRID TAWA
You can enjoy this just as is, or with some curd and aachar. It turns out so yum and is super filling. 😋
Our favourite Blogger, Sneha Singhi Upadhaya, has used the Stahl Hybrid Tawa for the preparation of this recipe.
- 2 large Papad; crushed
- ¼ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Small pinch Aamchur
- ¼ tsp Jeera
- 1 tsp Chopped Coriander
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Crush the roasted papad.
- Add ghee, red chilli powder, chopped coriander, salt, jeera, and aamchur powder to this mixture. Mix it all well.
- Roll out all a dough and add the papad mixture.
- Apply some water to the edges of the roti.
- Place another roti on top of the roti with the mixture. Press it down firmly on the sides.
- Gently roll the paratha on the sides to ensure it is thoroughly sealed.
- Transfer the paratha onto a Tawa (preferably a Stahl Tawa ) and cook on high heat until the paratha is brown on both sides.
- Apply some ghee to finish off. Serve hot!