CREAMY CHOCOLATE CAKE IN STAHL NEVRSTICK FRYPAN
If you always struggle with the oven while baking; this one’s for you! ✨
This chocolate cake in a pan is so easy to make, and gives an oh so perfect chocolate cake🥰
The Stahl NevrStick Frypan makes the process even more easy with its Triply stainless steel base.
It is non-stick, 100% PFOA free, and dishwasher safe!
And guess what, it is induction safe & can be used in the oven up to 240 degrees Celsius 😍
Here are the steps to make your Chocolate cake in a pan:
- ¾ cup (90g) cocoa powder
- ¾ cup (180ml) milk
- 1 + ½ cup (300g) caster sugar
- ¾ cup (180ml) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (285g) yogurt
- 1 + ½ cup (285g) flour
- 1 teaspoon (4g) baking powder
- ½ teaspoon (3g) baking soda
For the Dark Chocolate Ganache:
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the cream to a simmer.
- Pour the hot cream over chopped dark chocolate and let it rest for a minute.
- Whisk the chocolate cream mixture until everything is combined well.
- Let it cool in the fridge for 30 minutes at least before using.
- Make sure to cook the cake on induction and not on the stove as it can burn the bottom of the cake.
- Make sure to cook the cake on the lowest heat possible in your induction.
- Use a non-stick pan to make this chocolate cake as to be released easily and if you don’t have it, grease & line your pan with parchment paper.
- Cover the pan with the lid and keep checking it in between and clean the water vapor which comes on the inside of the lid.
- Let the cake cool properly before you demould it.